Ladies and ladies (and eventual gays or straight guys who might have stumbled upon this page), behold:


Holo cow!
 This is Tuomas Holopainen (Kitee FINLAND,1976).

Tuomas Pictures, Images and Photos

No, you haven't seen him in Pirates of the Caribbean: He is keyboardist and songwriter in Nightwish.

Wanna go for a swim in those eyes?
He is (unsurprisingly) Finnish.



I could write so much more about him, but what for?



You just want to look at him.


tuomas holopainen Pictures, Images and Photos


In case you ALSO want to listen, here is Phantom of the Opera performed by Nightwish (Tarja times). Enjoy:



5 comments:

xoxemilyxox said...

He's a pianist (like me!), so he's obviously good with his hands and fingers. I think he should come to my place and put them to a different use. ;)

I adore Nightwish, and not just because of this sexy man!

HeatherL1980 said...

He is sooo sexy... I love his mind it is just amazing =).

Unknown said...

Dear god i love this man. An angelina a poets body. Meastro, musician, magician. Play on to your innocence my set heart, play on

Unknown said...

Sorry, angel in a poets body. I hate autocorrect. :(

Anonymous said...

I've loved this man since I was 13 years old, now I'm 23 and he's still my one and only platonic love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Groupiechat

Powered by Blogger.

Metal Demigods

regularly features the hottest men of metal.


Latest comments

Top 10

Follow the hotness!