Many things have happened in the life of Kristian Varg Vikernes in all these years.


In the very beginning, those days when all the Black Metal scene was exploding in Norway, things went very crazy.


Varg was one of the guys whose craziness outdid the rest.


So much that he has spent the last 16 years of his life in a Tromsø prison for killing Euronymous, plus other charges (I still remember the smell of Fantoft stavkirke burning...).

Keep reading to see him today.





After all these years, this guy still makes music.


 He has recently released Fallen




from his project Burzum.
Check it out:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

..Wow he hasn't aged well has he? I guess prison does that to a man.

Anonymous said...

^FU, Varg Vikernes is the most handsome man I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

he WAS beautiful, but fucked up his own life. What a idiot!

Anonymous said...

Varg is beautiful. I wouldn't say that he fucked up his life, or even that his life is fucked up. He simply is, it is, and Valen is great.

Anonymous said...

he fucking killed someone. fuck him.

Anonymous said...

I don't give a shit about the killing thing. In fact, even I would kill a cunt that tries to set me up and talks about torturing me somewhere in the fucking woods and filming it. Count will live forever so will his music! \m/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Groupiechat

Powered by Blogger.

Metal Demigods

regularly features the hottest men of metal.


Latest comments

Top 10

Follow the hotness!